Saturday, December 5, 2009

Devine Intervention

All I can say is that Texas got lucky.

Last year I thought and still think they had the team to take a National Championship. The way Oklahoma screwed up against Florida last year only enforces the fact that Texas got robbed last year. But that was last year.

This year, it's almost as if someone upstairs is saying, "Ok guys, you get your chance this year." Unfortunately, I don't believe they have the same skills as last year. In fact, I would almost have to say that it's going to take devine intervention to win the National Championship. Will I still root for Texas? Of coarse! Anyone who knows me knows that I bleed burnt orange.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, if you can critique UT's football team, here's mine:

divine-- d-i-v-i-n-e
course-- c-o-u-r-s-e
winning team-- University of Texas (aka Longhorns)

I know your degree is in art/photography, not English, but come on!!!

Mom

Anonymous said...

There is always the "luck" factor in football. It's not always "skill." There is also the "desire to win." So, I say, "Hook em Horns!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cemment #2 was from Ouiser (in case you didn't guess.