Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas part 1






Jillian is probably the most tech savvy of all of us in the house now. She got a Leapster 2, a wii, and an ipod shuffle. She loves all of her gifts and we love that she is also into playing somewhat on her own with a few of these items! She also got some beginning reader books and can read 2 so far on her own.
Emotions were high this year as there were some special gifts given and received. I gave John a profile of Missy that was hand cut and he surprised me with the boots I had my eyes on. Jillian picked out a beautiful necklace for me, too. (pic soon) We had a lot of fun with family and friends and are ready to ring in the New Year!
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas time with us. We really enjoyed it and I know Uncle Bob did also.

Have a great and safe New Year.


Mom R

Anonymous said...

3JTs must have been really good this year! Nice pics and nice gifts... cool boots, Julie! What's this I hear about John and a unicycle???

Mom/Grandma Texas