Sunday, April 1, 2012

Guess what got stolen?

This morning John came into the bathroom and told me his truck had been stolen!

Little did he know, I (his loving wife) got out of bed at 2:30 a.m. and crept out of the house to drive his truck around the corner... I had even laid out my robe, slippers, and HIS keys by the door so I wouldn't make any noise!

I am a terrible liar and tried to hold the puzzled look on my face, but instead bust out laughing and yelled, APRIL FOOLS!

BEST PRANK EVER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a good one!!! Only one thing wrong with it--pay back is a B....!

Ouiser

Anonymous said...

I have to give Julie the title of best April Fool prankster I know... another great one, Julie!

Just one question for Ouiser:
Who's up to the payback challenge next year? (Look out, Julie.)

Mom Texas