Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Strut Your Mutt

So once again, I will be strutting my mutt for all animals on September 13th, 2014. This year I have a mutt to actually strut. Beau will be joining me on Team PONGO. The Pongo fund is a pet food bank that has served thousands of dogs and cats in Oregon. I am fundraising for this event and have set a high goal. I'll most likely not make my goal, but I'm well on my way at $400



!!! Last year the Feral Cat Coalition was invited because it is a strut for spay&neuter groups as well. Last year I raised $750 for them... I'd love to beat that if possible!
If you are interested in donating you can go to this page: www.strutyourmutt.org
Simply type in Portland and search for fundraisers and type in Julie Toporowski!
Together you can help speak for those that cannot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau is a beauty! Glad he's taking well to his new home and roommates.

Grandma Texas