Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter





This Easter Jillian wanted to spend the night at Grandma's house with the family, (including dog) it would have been super if she wasn't getting a cold. A little before 5 a.m. she was calling for anyone to go into her room b/c she was coughing and had to pee. Then after I laid down with her and was settling in, the dog peed on her own bed/blanket and John had to take her outside. After Jillian crawled into our bed instead, I was sandwiched between her and John for the next few hours! Once we ALL woke later, Jillian was excited to share what the Easter bunny brought. She hunted for eggs several times in the house and played with her bunny ears when we got back to our house. As for me, I'm looking forward to my own bed and about 8 hours of peace and quiet. Happy Easter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the pictures, thanks everyone for sharing Easter with us in Barton.

Hope Julie and Jillian both get feeling better.


Mom/Grandma R