Saturday, January 29, 2011

HOLY COW!

Just wanted to shout it to the mountains this morning, but it was really early still. Most of the neighborhood was still asleep.
I have cut down on bread and carbs since December and started using an app on my ipod that tracks what you eat and what you do for exercise...
Since the beginning of January to today, I have LOST 12 POUNDS!!!!!
(sorry, I usually don't brag) I am just so proud of myself.
Now to tone it all up to have a super exciting summer in my new skin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That is great! I need to get back to healthier eating. I am pre-diabetic and I had lost about 10 pounds but along came Christmas and I slipped back into my bad habits.

Ouiser

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you... Your dedication is awesome.


Mom R