Monday, April 7, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good...

The greeting at the airport that I received was better than anything I could have possibly dreamed of.  I ran to Jillian and she jumped into my arms and went limp as a noodle for about 7  minutes. She didn't say a word, just buried her head into my neck and hugged me. I told her I loved her very much and missed her terribly and she patted my back and my arm. John and I exchanged a little peck with her in my arms. They both were back where they belonged and all was right again.
The car ride home I was in the back seat with Jillian and tonight as I put her to bed, she stroked my face and held onto my hand tightly. It's good to have them home, we'll see how the morning goes. The only thing I think will work is me telling her how excited Owen will be to see her at school tomorrow!
Good night YA'LL!

No comments: