Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Single Life?!?!!!!

So,    John and Jillian have been in Texas since Tuesday, early!  I know because I took them! I guess we're even now John since you dropped me off late so I could fly out to NYC!
I have been keeping myself busy with friends, books and dog walking... lots of dog walking.
I spent some time with a girlfriend Tuesday evening and last night I tried a tiny wine bar over on Mississippi in North Portland called, LUPA! It was fun, but definitely more of a date feeling place.
If you've got a mate and they like wine I would recommend it.
Tonight I'm going to Pix Patissere  for a little dessert and then a snuggle with Missy! She really misses her people.
Tomorrow night I'm heading out to Queen of Sheba, an Ethiopian restaurant in North East and then the architects are heading over for a movie and some wine on Saturday. I should be pretty tired of people by then so just an early breakfast Sunday morning and the gym on sat and sun...
John and Jillian come home Monday night. I can't wait! I miss them so much.

If you ever get an itch to see how the other side lives, and you don't have kids, you can borrow ours when she gets back from Texas because mommy and daddy will need some time together! 
And I'm sure the adjustment back to our time and jet lag a happy Jillian it will make!

No comments: