Monday, July 7, 2008

JUNO she likes to dance...

The other day I was playing the JUNO soundtrack and the first song is titled, "All I want is you...". Jillian started dancing and swinging to the music so I went and got the camera to record her. I think it was the 7th time I had played the song. She was laughing because the song has words she recognizes like wink, castle, flower, etc. Because she liked it soooo much I made a double cd for the car of some of her favorites... including: Alicia Keys "No One". The kid has taste, I'm just not sure if its good or bad yet...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should see her when Grandpa or Grandma's cell phone goes off.

She does love to dance...

Grandpa & Grandma R

I couldn't see the video but bet was cute.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was the best and happiest dancing we've seen in a long time!!! Great movie. We watched it over, and over, and over... and are still smiling. Thanks for recording it and sharing with us.

Grandma & Grandpa Texas