Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Food Line

Today John and I went on a bike ride on the Tandem. We rode to the local sandwich shop and had a bite to eat with some of our neighbors that were there. We were laughing about husband/wife stuff and a comment was made about our neighbor eating 2 scoops of Double Bitch Ripple Ice Cream. We all laughed, then I came up with Old Man Bran. I knew John was going to say something so I told him I buy Nag Nougat Candy Bars! We all decided that we should market these new products to ALL MARRIED couples.  For those couples with kids, we recommend Cranky Crunch Cereal. If you have a lazy bones around the house, may I suggest Crack The Whip Corn Flakes? 
Please feel free to chime in with your suggestions!

3 comments:

Hunter Williams said...

I'm sticking with my Sarcastic Bastard Sorbet.

Anonymous said...

For those of us with teenagers, get off your ass-i-o's, and for those kids who feel completely nagged by their parents, get off my ass-i-o's available in assorted flavors like bite me banana, get out of my room raspberry... you get the idea

Tia

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of cooking; prefer dining out. For those other seniors out there who enjoy take out or dining out, how about these two:

Colonel Sanders "Kick the Bucket" take out meal for seniors featuring mashed chicken tenders, mashed potatoes, gravy (comes with plastic spoon and plenty of napkins)... or

Chuy's (famous Tex-Mex in Austin)dine in and order from their Friday night no chew senior menu: Refried beans, spicy guacamole, Margarita with unlimited refills. Note: BYOBeano. (This doubles as "happy hour" for bored or sadistic UT students.)