Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Job Update

So, I started my new job this past Monday. Most of the time I spent in other departments to see the whole operation. The best thing about this place has been the attitude of the people. I haven't heard a single bad comment from any of the 35+ people who work there. In fact the common comment from everyone is that this is the best place in the graphics industry that they have ever worked at.
On Wednesday, one of the sales people bought Subway sandwiches for the whole company. On Thursday, donuts were brought for everyone and I was taken out to lunch and welcomed in a toast. Am I dreaming??? Please someone wake me if I am!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have paid your dues and now it's time to reap the benefits of all your hard work and all the stuff you put up with. Nice to be appreciated for who you are and your talents isn't it?

Hearts,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Nice to be appreciated for a change
isn't it.
Hope all goes well, just enjoy working is such a great enviroment.

Mom R

Julie T said...

Really, I think its because he has such a cute wife! I went to lunch with John today and afterward met most of the crew... I feel like I could really help John here...
Ha Ha!!!
Honey, you really deserve this, Enjoy every minute of it!!!

Trophy Wife

Hunter Williams said...

They are playing one huge practical joke on you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you found the right place and people, John. Hope the job is both challenging and rewarding... a good fit. It's not a dream, just a little dream coming true.

(Trophy wife is a plus.)

Love,
Mom & Dad